Archive:

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/11569512

>No that's bullshit it didn't count for anything.
>Merely i smiled
>I fabricated her boat leak
>giggled to myself a fleck as i took her mitt and led her out into the hallway
>Entire time she's asking me "what'south then funny?"
>So i stop her, turn around
>Put on a shit-eating grin
>Reach into my pocket
>and pull out her panties
>Wag them right in-front of her confront
>tin't wait for her reaction
>I tin see the blushing and laughter at present.
>Except
>One trouble
>I wasn't property her bunny-rabbit panties
>I was holding birthday's from earlier
>Wrong pocket
>To blondie'due south perspective i had just pulled out another daughter's panties and started waving them effectually.
>I bet in your mind i was dancing around like a monkey with both arms above my caput too
>[spoiler]I might have been, but i'll never tell[/spoiler]

>That went over rather dramatically
>No screaming though
>No yelling, or hitting, or whatsoever of that
>Just her eyes said plenty
>Lots of things, like her feeling "Cheated" at any i was doing with the other girls when she was comatose.
>Heartbreak
>Acrimony
>Crossed arms, she backs up against a wall and continues the glare.
>For once i don't have a snappy comeback to get out of this.
>So i only drop altogether'southward panties on the floor
>Achieve into my other pocket and grab the other pair and pull them out
>Wink a cheesy smiling
>She's non amused
>Not laughing
>Encarmine hell, that's what i get.

>I resort to just pointing out the other panties were from the cartel last night.
>"But why did you withal have THEM?"
>I open my oral cavity to speak
>Heighten my finger as if i've got a signal
>I don't say anything
>I lower the finger
>Skilful question
>I don't take an reply for that, slipped my mind maybe
>hand on my chin, trying to think
>raise finger over again
>lower it again
>In that location's no signal in saying anything really
>No matter what i do, information technology'south similar ordering bacon at a jewish eating house.
>Never going to come up out well

>I merely end upwardly not saying anything, head towards the floor
>Blondie withal leaning against the wall, artillery crossed
>I'm ready for my beating now miss, only brand it quick.
>Please.
>She speaks instead
>"Why… do you lot have my underwear?"
>It's back to her rather embarrassed tone of vocalism
>She makes it clear she had realized something was up with her outfit
>just couldn't figure out what
>and i had all the answers
>So i told her
>Which i expected her to find entertaining, or funny, or endearing or anything
>But she doesn't
>She's not amused
>She's aroused
>Maybe because of the other underwear, perchance i had just soiled the mood entirely.
>But i lookout her face
>Her eyes turn to cold-cut sapphires
>"You jerk!"
>Damnit Athena goddess of wisdom, why don't you just let me do the right affair for ONCE.

>"i was asleep, you big meanie!"
>I know, i know
>Fuck im distressing information technology was wrong and a alienation of your trust and i'm retarded an-
>She interrupts me
>"No, i just…."
>She kinda trails off
>Back to blushing again i see
>u jus wat m8
>"I just wanted to know what i felt like…"
>Hoh boy, situation not even remotely as all-kinds-of-fucked-up as i thought it was.
>If there'south one matter i tin can ready
>I mean it was my intention to continue after she woke up
>Take that girl to the candy shop
>Lick her like a lolipop
>I really consider doing it right then and in that location in the hallway.
>Push her back confronting the wall, arms yet crossed
>Kneel downwards
>Stare
>The cloth, attractively cloven down the middle.
>But i'yard interrupted by yells from the kitchen almost food being almost ready.

>Man, why does soup and toast take to exist so easy to make
>Throw a couple cans in a pot, turn on the rut and throw breadstuff in a toaster.
>Literally done in minutes
>Nosotros get in in the kitchen looking like we had just done something naughty
>Nobody notices.
>Glasses is stirring a pot, Birthday flippin breadstuff over.
>We get asked to gear up plates, so we catch spoons, mugs and a plate for 5 people.
>Dining room it is
>I call head of the table, for once
>Blondie sets her plate side by side to mine, which is confusing in that location'due south but ane chair.
>I get winked at when i stare at the plate
>Fucking hell blondie
>You heard what birthday said
>Keep information technology in your pants
>In *Public*
>This is what my optics told her
>And her eyes got all deplorable
>Then her plate moved to one of the sides with a down-hearted little sigh
>Pot of soup fix, everyone piles into the dining room
>Except raven is missing

>Birthday goes to find her
>We start filling mugs and piling delicious toast in the hateful fourth dimension
>(Birthday buttered that toast upwards earlier toasting it, oh man it was so good)
>Nosotros're all sitting and crunching away on toast, waiting for birthday/raven
>Fuck saying prayer, or waiting for everyone
>Hungry teenagers requite no fucks
>But when birthday returns, it'southward empty handed
>Raven isn't hungry, or is sleeping on the couch, or something
>Which i know instantly is a prevarication
>I doubtfulness birthday is lying, but raven is.
>She's never "Non Hungry"
>She's e'er hungry, fast metabolism and all.
>But she just doesn't swallow very big portions, it made her rather skinny.
>Ever snacking on something
>I guess if she didn't desire to eat, it meant she didn't want to eat with the states.
>Painful realization, but i had plans to fix her attitude presently.
>I make it a note to shop a mug and some toast in the fridge for her and sneak it in a covert message, she'd have to exist hungry later.
>When i return to my plate of food though, i realize blondie's plate and mug are now side by side to mine.

>She's grinning
>She'south on my lap
>But not actually on my lap, more like straddling my leg with her crotch
>Not a very stable place to exist sitting
>I can't see how it doesn't hurt her crotch or something, my legs are rather bony
>I shrug and wrap my left arm around her to proceed her steady, use my right to eat my soup.
>Its clam chowder
>Not even that low quality tiny-tiny clams stuff, this one was like 50% Clams, 30% potatoes and the rest delicious
>But i was having a tough time concentrating fully on the food because i had to proceed a firm concord of the daughter that was acting very-much like a little-daughter on my lap.
>She was kicking her legs randomly, and her weight was shifting everywhere
>Like holding on to a bustling toddler
>Hell, the fuck was she doing downwards there.
>Without any pretense at all, i don't even drop my spoon or annihilation
>I just duck my head under the tabular array

>Samurai foot wars
>Spectacles is trying to play footsie with me, and blondie is deflecting her blows
>Like, circular kicks that look like they actually hurt, and because blondie's legs are out further glasses can't go past without sustaining serious injuries.
>Looks like she's lost many troops
>Probably even going to have a limp for the balance of the 24-hour interval.
>I raise my head to a higher place the table once again and spotter both scenes unfold
>Glasses has no expression on her confront, she's eating her soup like cipher'south happening
>Reminds me of some kind of monk who fights while holding a canteen of alcohol and never spills a drop even though he does backflips and things.
>Just she'southward giving it away slightly, her paw is shaking and dropping soup
>Not a principal monk yet i approximate
>I spotter and listen to a huge thwack
>very audible
>blondie managed to hit her ankle directly against glasses, bluntly im pretty sure both of them would exist limping after that.
>Blondie takes a gasp of air in as this happens
>Spectacles visibly grits her teeth
>I applaud blondie'due south bravery, that's like headbutting the ball in soccer
>Awesome, merely not ever worth the pain.
>And so i give blondie's stomach a pinch, and she stops kick
>I whisper the request in her ear to cease fidgeting and she goes limp
>Glasses' battered troops of toes find solace in my own
>Blondie's toes find solace in my other set of toes
>All is adept in the world
>Except for my stomach, which is killing me.

>I really wish it would become away, but contact from both the girls seems to be soothing it far more ane.
>Information technology's relaxed similar that, we start joking and playing
>I really relish the girl's laughter
>Its a audio i had almost forgotten, it soothes everything i was feeling.
>Softens it all, made me smile.
>Back to the usual sleepover antics.
>Well, until nosotros hear another loud blast from outside.
>The thunder is back
>Its raining again.
>Birthday curses and says she hopes the power doesn't get out, blondie visibly jumps half a foot and lands on my leg when the explosion happens.
>Spectacles doesn't seem too shaken, i call back she loves when it rains.
>Frankly it wouldn't have struck me as odd if she had said "Jinkies" right and then. She was e'er the rather reasonable one.
>I didn't mind the rain and thunder, but i knew someone who did.
>With the clouds exterior, and the drop of the sun, it started getting real dark existent quick.
>Which means lights need to go on to meet.
>I had finished my soup, so i grabbed the concluding plate, piled toast on it and filled a cup.
>Gave blondie a polite option up, and identify downward on my warm seat
>And went off to the kitchen to wrap it upwardly and put it in the fridge.
>The kitchen was brilliant, but the living room was rather dimer than it ordinarily was

>And then i grabbed some rope, the miner's hat we had on a nearby rack
>And i went spelunking
>Which meant i really went feeling effectually in the dark for raven, i didn't want to wake her up if she was actually sleeping.
>Turning on the light ya-know, even though we would probably want the living room back eventually.
>It'southward non likewise nighttime, and most the firm was dim during the day anyway.
>Doesn't take more than a couple seconds to find her, sitting on the couch curled up against an armrest
>Rather one-half draped over it, staring at the Television.
>Which was off
>Eyes just staring
>Come on raven, don't be all chilling like this
>I allow her know i left a plate of food for her in the fridge
>take hold of her hand and give it a squeeze
>trying to be the good ol-comfort i used to be in a thunder storm.
>She pulls her hand away, slowly just with force
>Not having any of that
>I grab it once more harder this time

>House grip, she's not getting away
>She starts squirming
>Hand on mine, trying to pull my fingers off
>The kind of situation any other girl would be screaming "Let go!"
>Merely she wasn't
>I was hoping she would atleast say something if i grabbed her like this, simply not a word.
>She was silent, not even a squeak.
>So i use my leverage to pull her upward, artillery raised higher up her head and to her feet off the couch
>Even so struggling
>I start dragging her, she's excavation her heels in to stop me merely i know we both demand to have a long business firm talk
>Eventually the heels finish resisting and she follows me
>Her 2 easily nevertheless on mine, equally if begging me to stop
>A silent concrete scream

>Eventually i've dragged her to the bathroom ,forced her within and closed the door behind me
>I flip on the low-cal and open up my oral fissure
> turning to endeavour to have a business firm talk with her nigh how childish she'south beingness.
>I'm stopped
>Cold
>Non past her, but by my optics
>The bathroom is well lit, birthday did a great job in replacing the light
>It'southward one of those loftier-wattage ones that are illegal at present
>But it's a curse, not a blessing
>Because the way raven's staring directly forwards, looking at the mirror away from me.
>Lets me see her cervix

>Crisscrossing it are blotches of red, and white
>And worse
>Bruises, of darker peel
>Blues, Purples, Yellows
>Places where fingers had been, places where i had squeezed
>How had i not noticed these
>How had nobody noticed these
>I'm frozen staring
>She'due south frozen staring at her own reflection
>She's known all twenty-four hour period
>But nosotros didn't have many of the lights on, birthday never got around to fixing the one in the living room where we were all 24-hour interval.
>Yous can't see bruises in a dim room with just the TV
>The blue green glow hides them
>or we weren't looking at her similar we should have been.
>My oral cavity is dry
>I realize how desperately my own pharynx hurts.
>Only some other ache i had been ignoring all day
>I realize how badly hers must feel

>Have you always seen someone who has been recently strangled betimes?
>[spoiler]Yous may know of similar scenes from criminal offence shows, murder mysteries or other such dramas on goggle box
>Information technology's rather visible, information technology'due south rather messy. It'due south rather going to go you in a load of absolute shit
>The human action of squeezing breaks countless blood vessels in the soft tissues of the neck, causes small-scale internal haemorrhage and leaves bruising and marks for days, if non weeks.
>Not to mention how painful information technology is later, making it hard to speak, express joy or even consume
>It's like having the worst strep throat y'all've ever had.
>And the bruises hadn't shown upwards instantly, like anything they took a day to really bare themselves[/spoiler]

>But it all made sense

>Why she wasn't talking to me
>What she was struggling with all day
>Why she didn't want to consume toast and soup.
>It didn't make consummate sense, but i thought it all pieced together so much more than what picture i had before
>I'm truthfully speechless
>But i manage
>"Oh my god…"
>I can't say information technology was any other emotion than worried, scared.
>Could she fifty-fifty talk
>Was it then swollen that she couldn't say a discussion
>Was this all my stupid fault
>Was i actually this fucking retarded to not notice
>Had she simply been silently in hurting all day?
>Was i actually treating her for acting like a child when information technology was simply me being a kid that caused this?
>I'1000 throwing a 1000000 questions back and forth in my caput

>Information technology was all my fault, i step towards her
>I put my hand out, to touch her cervix
>I don't know what i'one thousand thinking, to comfort her, to cuddle information technology with the back of my hand and effort to effigy out something to do.
>I tin't imagine any solution
>Wrapping it in gauze would cause just every bit many questions equally any other girls seeing her as presently as we turned on lights.
>Practice i use alcohol, do we take her to the hospital
>If she tin't speak this is really bad
>The back of my fingers make contact
>And the girl in front end of me roars
>"DON'T"
>My hand is slapped abroad with an amazing corporeality of forcefulness
>It bangs and clatters right into the glass sliding door of the shower
>Reverberating off information technology as my knuckles make a hard contact and a huge bang
>It REALLY hurts
>It's simply a second, but i accept my hand held in my other and i'm wincing in pain
>I drop to my knees
>I swear to god she'due south broken something it hurts that bad
>she screams
>"Affect ME"
>I'1000 looking upward at her
>Her hand coming around in an arc, straight for my confront

>I watch in slow motion every bit it comes closer ,and closer
>Not curved into a slap, it'due south contorted into a claw
>Three fingers, three sharp fingernails
>Her face contorted into rage
>Hurt
>and a mixture of things i couldn't read, just wished dearly i would never see again
>Then the slow move gets even slower
>Her hand is frozen in time, her face, her movements
>Right earlier affect
>I tense up, endeavor to lean backwards and avoid information technology
>But i tin't escape, i'one thousand at the wrong bending and far too slow
>But it never comes
>She's stopped
>Moments away from hitting me
>Frozen, in real fourth dimension
>Her face up a startling replica of what a true valkyrie must look like
>Until her manus drops, and she barges out of the bathroom
>My muscles collapse
>I autumn backwards
>Everything hurts
>Mostly from tensing my muscles leaned backwards like i was doing
>And that pit in my stomach?

>It's split, fragmented
>Some pieces moved higher, some lower.
>Everything from my abdomen to my navel lurched, rolled and tumbled
>Squeezed and tensed, released and hurt.
>Like my intestines were writhing around
>dozens of agitated snakes.
>everything fucked upwardly beyond reason doesn't even begin to explain the range of feelings i was experiencing.
>First on my mind was the duke
>They injure like hell, merely as far as i could tell with various squeezes and prods they were alright
>Cypher broken i hoped
>And then i lurched to my feet
>a couple thoughts crossed my listen, nigh of them at the same time.
>She could talk, that'south adept
>Although it probably hurt to say anything at all
>And on that notation, i was the but i she had been talking to
>What does that even mean
>Not to mention i was at present going to be disemboweled when anyone turns on the lights with her in a room
>It doesn't take a genius to put the scratches on my artillery together with the hand marks on her pharynx
>Atleast i didn't call up information technology did
>I don't have any mode to explain my style out of this
>I don't know if i desire to explain my way out of this

>I don't fifty-fifty know how to aid her, or what she even wants from me
>I realize that maybe everything i've been doing, trying to get back in her skillful graces is wrong
>That she truly doesn't desire me in her life and is just biding time until this party is over.
>That thought does backflips in my caput
>Over and over
>Getting worse every spin
>I can't bear
>Because the signals she'south giving me, it's all i take to proceed
>So i stumble out of the bathroom, head in a brume
>Take to find her
>Wherever she is
>But i'chiliad not going to talk to her
>Me talking has in no way made this situation whatever better at whatsoever of the eleventeen points i've tried
>I first my search around the firm again
>I assume she's hidden herself in some room somewhere

>Birthday's room, nope
>I fifty-fifty bank check under the bed
>Invitee room
>Function
>Master Chamber
>Primary Bathroom
>Laundry room
>Kitchen
>Dining room
>She'due south not in whatsoever of these places
>I check the living room, only three girls there playing video games.
>Fucking fuck where is she
>Front door is withal closed, and has that concatenation lock still on, and so no way she went out that way.
>There's a bunch of other rooms that i checked that were rather unimportant, closets, cabinets and everything i could imagine.
>I give up, its pouring outside, in that location's no hint or clue as to where she could be.
>Except
>She wouldn't.
>I blitz to the dorsum of the house and try to peer out of the glass door
>I can't see annihilation

>Absolutely pitch black
>I search effectually for a light or something, find a switch but information technology does null
>I observe one inside, it lights up the room i'm in
>A small corporeality of low-cal floods outside
>It's actually raining heavily again, i can hear it pattering and pummeling the patio deck
>And i tin run across a silhouette
>I open the glass door
>It'southward pretty fucking obvious past the blast of chilly air that it'southward freezing cold rain
>Really had a string of fantastically common cold storms that yr
>Just i dauntless it and step exterior
>It is freezing cold rain
>I'm soaked before i even go both feet out the door
>But i rush beyond the patio to the tabular array and chairs we saturday at earlier
>There'south a daughter with her head down against the table
>I hope its non mine, merely any lost daughter from the neighborhood would be a thousand times better than one that's going to hit me the 2nd anyone tries to motion her.
>I become shut enough to make out the pilus color
>Wet, sticking to her like a plastered wig
>Jet Black


>She'll freeze out here
>Or get actually sick
>I look around the patio
>No umbrellas
>No cover
>Only more chairs
>Alright fuck it
>I pull upward a chair and sit equally shut to her as i cartel
>I know she knows i'yard in that location, just i announce it anyway
>"I'll sit here, till you talk to me"
>I'm non certain any kind of emotion tin can get through over the sound of the rain
>But it was there
>It's silent for a while, i put my head downward as well
>It'south less cold this way
>Fifty-fifty though its colder than chewing spearmint glue and drinking ice water at the same fourth dimension.
>Or that daughter you tried to date in highschool.
>Pick whichever i was colder
>Then she speaks
>"Then nosotros both freeze"

>Yes, perfect
>A joke!
>Or look
>that's a threat isn't it
>Or maybe it'south a statement
>Because i can tell she'southward shivering, i can see her shaking
>I'one thousand soaked besides
>I can experience that prickly sensation as goosebumps begin to comprehend your unabridged body
>arms and legs first
>Hair stands up on stop, trying to trap more warmth confronting yous.
>Then came the shivering
>Soft at offset
>Little tiny shakes
>Then comes the uncontrollable ones
>Then the teeth chattering
>Clacking together every bit your muscles spasm and endeavour to warm themselves up.
>I was a real teeth-clacker when i was freezing common cold
>I'm pretty sure she could hear it
>But i sit like that with her for another couple of minutes
>Until i can't experience my hands

>This is stupid
>If i can't feel my easily, she's probably numb everywhere.
>Or but tin can't feel annihilation anymore
>And then i make a bet with myself
>A bet that she can't even move to hit me if i try to move her
>Then i stand up
>And i didn't realize how fucking cold i was until i stood up
>Merely my legs were potent
>Actually hard to move strong
>[spoiler]Being immersed in rather cold water for even 10 minutes can wreak havoc on your internal body temperature, particularly if that water is continually cooling itself[/spoiler]
>But i had willpower
>Or angerpower
>I might have been willing myself to exist angry again at how stupid this was.
>Only i begged her equally loudly as i could non to hit me
>Beant over
>Deadlifted Raven, that stupid daughter
>From her chair, into my arms
>I'yard not actually sure how i managed that
>Bluntly i'm not a strong guy
>But it happened
>Power of friendship or some of that shit
>Or yous know information technology was cold and the faster i dragged her ass back inside the faster i could get warm
>primitive survival maternal instincts boot in.
>You lot can pretend its the friendship i if you want.

>I was right though, she couldn't hit me
>Or didn't attempt
>But eleven steps later we were within
>and ii steps later i collapsed and dropped her
>You can pretend i tripped and vicious, but i didn't
>My knees gave out, they only stiffened up and stopped working
>She savage a good three feet to the floor
>I made sure i didn't fall on top of her
>Just i hit the ground just as hard
>No fourth dimension to be injure though
>Or shocked
>This stupid girl is trying to crawl out the door
>I try to yell at her but my throat is potent, zilch simply air comes out
>All i've got is my arms and caput near her leg
>So i grab it
>I'm holding on with all my strength
>And she'south kicking
>Which i'yard not able to resist in my cold state
>Which means she's escaping
>Fuck
>I practise the only thing i can think of
>I throw my head forwards
>And bite her ankle

>She's loud, a yelp
>I go kicked off
>I'thou non sure i've done annihilation useful
>Until i hear multiple pairs of footsteps come running our way
>What a fucking scene we were
>soaked to the bone, one of us itch exterior and the other trying to stop them.
>When you think back to stupid shit that you did every bit teenagers
>those fucking booze induced moments of shame your friends observe you in and bring up to make things awkward later in the hereafter?
>That's the kind of scenario this was, and neither of the states had had a damn drop to drink.
>Spectacles beingness the smart ane, airtight the glass door
>Raven didn't get up
>Just kind of clawed at the door in one case and stopped trying
>I would mention that blondie and birthday were screaming
>But i don't want to tell you lot that for a bunch of reasons
>Mostly because i tin can't remember a damn affair they said
>Secondly because they were screaming and i didn't intendance
>The important affair was that glasses closed the door
>Could residual in pieces in peace down hither on the floor

>I'grand kinda out of it, i think i'yard good with non doing annihilation
>Too cold to do anything
>Shivering
>Probably delirious
>Merely next affair i know i'yard being forced to sit down upward and blondie is ripping my shirt off
>Blondie non at present plz, i'm probably shriveled up similar those straw covers when you put em in your back pocket because you feel bad about dropping them on the floor even though they're biodegradable and information technology doesn't actually matter too much and you'll just find them and throw them somewhere impaired in your house later.
>Well look at that, birthday is doing the same thing to raven
>Hullo raven
>I wave at raven in my head
>Her shirt comes off
>Hi raven's tits
>I wave at those also
>Altogether is proverb things
>I hear the words "Sauna"
>Awesome, i didn't even know we had saunas in los angeles
>We don't
>2Spooky

>They offset dragging u.s.a.
>Leaving huge wet puddles the entire style
>Get over some carpets, become rugburn
>Some slippery floors
>Chief bedroom again, leave a soaking pool across the entire thing
>Principal bathroom, dragged inside, door closed
>Sure like our privacy with anybody in the aforementioned bathroom eh?
>I've really got no inkling why they closed the door
>and Birthday moves to the shower and starts fiddling with some metal cup thing in the corner of the shower
>I saw information technology before but had no clue what information technology was, thus ignored information technology
>No time to lookout man what she does though
>Because blondie attacks me with a towel
>Through gaps in her assaulting my pilus, upper chest and face, i can see raven is getting the same treatment from glasses.
>And then my pants are off
>Non wearing those boxers anymore
>Bang-up

>Yeah i'm shriveled up and soaking everywhere
>Leave me alone
>Except unlike my horror mind fantasies
>Nobody laughed
>Until blondie attacked my stomach with a towel
>I was common cold, but that tickled
>I was giggling and embarrassed equally she proceeded to rub downward anything and everything she could get a towel virtually
>Except information technology really wasn't very funny
>I was still freezing
>Plus something is hissing similar a god damn serpent
>It's not raven, who'due south not even struggling information technology looks like
>She's just staring off into the altitude equally she gets an embarrassing naked towel-downward just like me.
>Is it birthday?
>I await over and birthday is continuing over in the shower, surrounded by steam
>Oh, it's that piddling metal cup matter
>It makes steam
>Peachy
>Steam is warm
>Steam is good
>Praise Gaben

>I'g back on my feet over again
>Not my option
>blame the blonde girl
>don't blame her though, she'south nice
>She put me in the shower, warm water was turned on
>Black hair daughter put hither too.
>Warm
>Competent thoughts returning
>I can expect effectually without failing to pass intelligence checks with my thoughts again.
>Firstly i can look at the other iii girls
>Birthday who's really undressed
>Blondie who's topless and glasses who is pantless
>I would make some snappy annotate about information technology existence harem time or something
>Very similar to that shower scene from that anime nosotros saw earlier that week
>Only i was however a lilliputian cold
>Which was probably going to change by the looks of things

>The bathroom was really rather steamy, information technology was like wisps of steam and things were clouding simply the right bits of vision as i watched everyone undress.
>The 1 i was interested with was really birthday
>Who was the only one i hadn't "Seen" naked yet.
>She was polish shaven, but non really hairless shine
>Information technology was more stubble, like 5-o-clock shadow
>[spoiler]Women don't actually get smooth without waxing, or electrolysis
>Which one hurts like hell and the other is permanent
>Real women but don't tend to exist shine like your chinese cartoons anons[/spoiler]
>She was also rather puffy, an innie, but it stuck out quite a bit.
>I'g non sure i was angry
>only interested for sure
>To the lowest degree until she caught me staring
>And blondie defenseless me staring
>I don't think spectacles saw, and raven was just staring off into the distance and hogging most the hot water.
>Some things never change

>Besides making my all-time attempt to crab tunnel out, blondie was nonetheless half naked and halfway across the room earlier i could blurt out
>"Come on she's shaved, its neat ok!"
>I'one thousand not even joking
>Its absurd alright
>all the other vaginas in the room are covered in various hues of jungles
>Yous tin't actually await at naked unshaven women from a distance, it obscures the form, the figure.
>It'south why spying on your nextdoor neighbor's mom is sexy, considering it leaves so much to the imagination.
>And why seeing the girl undressing upstairs in her room is just hot
>It's the same reason women wearing apparel are often so much more attractive than women without.
>Your imagination fills in exactly what it wants.
>Altogether'south crotch?
>That was hot
>Glasses over there, who was for all the thoughts in the globe i could understand, was posing as she undressed.
>That crotch was sexy.

>In reality, this depends on if you desire to have sex with said crotch too
>And hygiene, and diverse other things.
>Merely you know, we're talking male person listen, viewing from a altitude kind of matter ya-know.
>I can't go over the intricate details of this with your right now anons
>there's four naked women all piling into this rather spacious shower stall with me
>It seems to have been the sentiment that technically i'd seen all of them naked.
>They all knew this
>Only Spectacles knew the truth
>Raven was simply silent, staring off under the hot water
>thinking during a hot shower
>Blondie and Birthday were simply imagining all the other girls were whores.
>Probably
>Just it was a shower with naked women correct
>Information technology's got to be a great large grope/soap/rubadubdub with a condom ducky in the tub fest.
>right?


>Nope
>Remember how i was talking nigh ii person showers being logistical nightmares?
>At present how the hell are yous going to get 5 people under a single shower caput?
>Don't tell me "By all huddling in a big writhing mass and hugging the male child"
>Because although that would be awesome for me, that would be pretty gay for all the girls
>Now you're thinking "Oh well girls love to become all soapy and hug in the showers"
>But that's the corporate media brainwashing y'all
>Imagine you and iii other men hugging in a hot soapy shower trying to fit under a nozzle with i daughter in the huddle
>If your gaydar doesn't scream, information technology might exist broken
>And this was 2005 anyway, being gay wasn't socially adequate however.
>Or Bi, or whatsoever of that
>Nosotros settled on the only possible solution
>We took turns
>That'due south how real men do it.

>Which, to be honest wasn't too bad
>After raven was done hogging the shower, we each kind of took turns.
>Considering of the awesome steam nozzle matter, the shower was rather warm.
>Hot even
>Sweaty even
>It was a sauna
>Which is interesting because honestly i'd never been in a sauna before.
>Nosotros all ended up lined against the tile wall
>Information technology was cool, soothing on our backs
>Really a stark contrast to the hot steam filling the rest of the room.
>We talked
>Nigh nothing actually, while waiting in plough for the shower
>It was the most casual matter, a room full of naked teenagers and it wasn't sexually charged
>I do admit i had a boner
>Just it was an innocent semi
>Pretty naked women? I'm non going to pretend that'southward non enjoyable on a mental level.

>Only physical contact was far, and scant if any.
>Blondie brushed against my arm a couple times with her breasts, possibly intentional, i don't know.
>Simply she wasn't hugging me, or cuddling.
>She knew the rules, and so did i.
>A full commitment was what she was thinking of.
>I wouldn't get this from whatever other girl.
>That sinking in my stomach
>I want to tell her how i'g feeling
>Brand her understand.
>Merely we weren't too sure of ane some other yet
>and at that place wasn't actually much other physical contact.
>Also spectacles seemingly washing anybody'due south dorsum.
>Which was innocent plenty i guess.

>The existent big thing that happened showtime was blondie.
>She constitute a razor, a blue and dark-green 1.
>One of those single blade disposables at the time.
>Then she confronted me, face up to face
>"Hey… storybro… do you like shaven better?"
>She saw me staring
>Blushing is an understatement
>Fifty-fifty her eyes were the color of a heaven at sunset.
>It was rather cute, offering to change her appearance to suit me.
>But i wasn't sure what i liked
>I was about to comment something to this issue, when she's stopped by birthday
>A couple words changed her listen real quick
>"That'due south my dad'south razor"
>Blondie took i look at information technology
>Squealed "Eww!" and dropped it.
>Information technology skittered off into the corner.
>Birthday is really practiced at making people drop things.

>Laughter was had
>Everyone except raven, nevertheless mindlessly staring off into the altitude
>I wanted to reach out to her, effort to brand her chat with us, laugh.
>I couldn't even remember what she sounded like when she was laughing.
>I get out of the shower, i guess it'south raven's plough
>I lean against the wall virtually her
>Raise my arm, i'thou contemplating touching her.
>Somehow
>Not sure how
>Just i only w….
>I see my wrists
>The gauze wrapped around them is red
>Encarmine
>The steam bankrupt the scabs and its bleeding freely
>right.
>I driblet my arm and turn dorsum towards the women in the shower.
>They noticed too i'grand sure
>Only i mean it was in the shower, which is supposedly skillful for cuts similar that.
>Then i strike upwardly conversation with blondie about null
>Which quickly turns into something
>About us
>no blondie yous know better

>The bad part is glasses joins in
>And and so altogether
>And all suddenly information technology's well-nigh how far nosotros've gone, and what we program to practise after the sleepover ends
>and all kinds of of import things that probably would exist fine if not for she-who-must-not-be-startled
>And then blondie mentions something almost sex
>And about how she'south not on whatever birth command and then we can't
>I'thousand too busy trying to tiptoe around the wailing to discover
>Don't they fucking know how to listen to the spawning sounds
>Birthday points out the condoms are in the top drawer of the parent's bedstand.
>And that'south when the blackness-haired girl in the shower freezes
>And turns towards me
>God damnit francis.
>Yous HAVE STARTLED THE WITCH
>Arrest ABORT
>Eject

>Then she proceeded to start screaming and maul all us four survivors with her claws
>But she doesn't.
>She only rushes out of the shower
>I throw upwardly my artillery in fear
>and she hugs me
>Right up confronting the wall
>It'due south a rather odd hug
>Everyone's staring and there's a couple glaring problems
>I, my arms are upward in the air and she'due south keeping me from putting them down
>Two, my semi hasn't been a semi for the last v minutes (sex talk, what do yous wait), and is a total-mast boner between her legs
>Three, she makes a very loud sigh of contentment every bit she hugs me.
>I don't mind at all, not even in the slightest
>Any physical contact she initiates is good right?
>But that's not how my life works anons
>If i had but said something
>Anything
>Everything would accept been fine.
>Simply that'southward not how my life works.

>Blondie stepped behind us, saw the boner.
>Yeah, it was happily nestled between raven'southward legs
>And Blondie was ane affair
>Jealous
>Her hand went to raven'southward shoulder and she pulled back, not hard.
>I always tell myself she didn't pull hard.
>It was accompanied past words
>They almost proved she had no malice, no negative intent.
>"Hey! I… go to practise it offset"
>Blondie was bright ruddy every bit she said this, simply i didn't see the bright ruddy for long.
>Because equally she pulled back, Raven wasn't expecting it
>She slipped
>Fell right on her barrel in the corner of the slippery shower.
>Banged her head a little against the tile, not too hard, simply enough to hurt.
>And blondie, who was half-way to straddling me the way raven was a second before
>Only turned and stared.

>Raven was looking upward at blondie
>Tears in her gray eyes.
>She opens her mouth, as if to say something.
>"We had… south…south…"
>She's quiet again, like she wanted to say information technology merely couldn't bring herself to
>"I gave him… my …."
>Again she stopped
>It'southward similar she wanted to scream information technology out to blondie
>Glasses knew
>I knew
>The entire room was staring at the scene earlier us
>But she didn't say information technology
>She couldn't bring herself to ruin what was obviously making me happy
>She just didn't accept information technology in her, fabricated her terminal activity as a real /bro/
>Then she turned towards me
>She tried one last time
>"I…"
>Silence
>"I………"
>So she just got up, turned effectually and ran away.
>No tears, no crying. Nothing but the echo of her footsteps.
>She didn't brand it very far, slid on a pool on the tile floor and knocked herself forwards
>took a hard tumble, and was upward again and running, door opening to the master sleeping accommodation
>Those were the last words i heard her say.

>Blondie knew she fucked up
>She was out the door and after raven before anyone could say annihilation
>I tried to follow, i felt like it was important i follow
>Except eris had thrown her golden apple of discord
>and i slipped on that same patch of soap Raven had hit.
>My anxiety went off the footing
>There was that lovely second
>That one where you're in midair, you know at that place'southward nothing you tin do
>Simply enough time to scream, but you don't
>You only retrieve to yourself
>Fuck
>So i hit the ground.
>Unlike raven, i landed flat on my back
>Hit my head pretty difficult, enough to make everything ring
>Everything silent
>No large deal, raven had been silent all twenty-four hours
>I got to stare at the ceiling
>Count my lucky stars for not landing on that razor, wherever it was
>Since i figured it had landed in the corner i was in.

>Couldn't actually see the ceiling
>Obscured by foggy steam really
>But the silence was nice for one time
>I think water was falling on my leg, 1 of the girls was angle over trying to make sure i was alive or something.
>No big deal, i could just calmly scout them.
>Don't need to hear annihilation, experience, anything.
>Until Spectacles and birthday jumped
>Something loud had happened somewhere in the house
>It wasn't long until blondie came back
>Crying
>Loudly, i couldn't hear it. But the vibrations of a crying girl carry through the air softly.
>She came to my side, and bent over me
>And i could encounter her face.
>That's when the sound came back.
>I heard her crying
>And she turned her head
>She had three encarmine scratches down the side of her cheek.

>I was up
>Beyond the room
>I didn't slip on a damn thing
>Rolling up my invisible sleeves
>The other girls backside me probably giving medical attention to blondie
>I simply walk over and put back on my soaking wet sweatpants
>I don't know why
>I don't intendance why
>But i experience like i need pants on to properly kick someone's ass.
>And i'yard beyond the house
>I'm abaft blood from my wrists the entire mode
>I don't intendance
>I spend my time, checking every room
>Thorough, like some kind of psychotic murderer
>Everything i checked before, but in contrary.
>Must accept been 10 minutes, or more, or less.
>I didn't know.
>But i found where she was hiding
>Birthday'due south room, calorie-free nonetheless on
>Door locked
>I blindside on the door, three loud times with my fist.

>No response
>No sounds
>Nothing
>I have a bad feeling
>Merely a whisper
>It's in my ghost.
>So i pull back
>I take a running start
>and i smash shoulder showtime into the door.
>It'southward kinda similar the terminal time i tried
>Just different
>My shoulder doesn't hurt, or peradventure it's just numb
>Maybe everything's numb
>But i hear not bad
>Splintering
>Like
>It was working
>Then i endeavor again
>And over again
>Iii times i smash into the door
>And three times it gets looser

>Until it's the 4th
>Then the metallic segment that holds the door knob-lock-role in the door gives away
>I broke the doorframe and not the door
>The door flings itself open
>I follow
>That's when i find her
>Lying in the middle of the hardwood floor
>Her lifeless emerald eyes staring up
>The true color returned.
>That'south when i found her lying in a puddle of her own blood
>Wrists slit
>Razorblade
>In her limp manus.

>That's when i realized
>My slap-up discovery, my moment of clarity.
>What that sinking feeling, in the pit of my breadbasket was
>Thats when it rose up
>College and higher until it reached my chest
>A force per unit area i was trying to escape, trying non to face.
>That was the moment
>When i realized what i had told you all before
>When i realized why i didn't know, until that terminal moment.
>Why she was acting the way she did
>Because information technology all made sense
>Because of the greatest rule of life.
>[spoiler] Y'all only know what you had, when its lost [/spoiler]

>That was the moment i realized
>She wasn't clingy.
>She wasn't psychotic
>I had Nigh died,
>Started to pull away
>Scaring her i was leaving
>And she realized she loved me.
>So she tried to hold on and made things worse
>Changed the dynamic
>From two friends, to a shattered beat of itself
>Information technology wasn't that she was right for the way she acted
>It'southward just that in my eyes, i understood why.
>I would have done them likewise.
>I understood that i loved her.

>That feeling in my tum
>Now in my breast
>Centered over my heart
>I knew what it was now
>I told you what heartbreak feels like anons, what kind of pain that is.
>The stabbing, the burning, the icy tendrils of hurting throughout your nervous organisation.
>This was that, and more than
>My caput hurt, burning, aching, a pressure that tried to willed me forcefully to one knee joint.
>My muscles burned, my heart ached, my very essence.
>My soul, whatsoever mystical attachment that was.
>If i could pinpoint it for you, information technology was on fire.
>this wasn't heartbreak anons.
>This was…
>Lovebreak

>That sounds like something someone'due south made upwards
>A give-and-take that doesn't exist
>But there's a difference.
>Heartbreak is what happens when exactly that
>Someone
>Something
>Some result, breaks your eye
>Information technology hurts, it burns.

>But it's nothing every bit bad as when it'south all your fault
>When everything you did is the straight cause of the pain you've created
>And nothing yous ever do will fix it.
>When you had then many chances and took none of them.
>This isn't just your center anons, it's every positive aspect of your being.
>Pain
>Considering you arraign yourself.
>Because y'all're the one at fault.
>Because yous'll know that for the rest of your life.


>I accept a step forward with the only foot i take on the ground
>From across the room, it'south obvious
>She's motionless
>No twitches, no animate
>I can run into the bruising on her neck.
>The telltale signs of my abuse
>My torment, that caused this.
>It didn't matter what i said
>Or claimed
>There was a dead girl here, with my finger marks all over her throat
>as far every bit the cops were concerned, i killed her.
>I was an abuser far worse than her begetter.
>Every bit far every bit i was concerned
>they were right.

Update #25 : May fourth

Thread highlights:

These are generally reactions, which I could have put in betwixt, but I didn't want to ruin the moment for some people.

Reaction to him holding Birthday'south panties:

knipsel

Reaction to Raven's neck:
knipsel2

Reaction to him finding Raven:

knipsel5